Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 24, Number 1, Janvier 2008
|Page(s)||34 - 36|
|Published online||15 January 2008|
- Seery JP, Watt FM. Asymmetric stem-cell divisions define the architecture of human oesophageal epithelium. Curr Biol 2000; 10 : 1447–50. [Google Scholar]
- Gong Y, Mo C, Fraser SE. Planar cell polarity signalling controls cell division orientation during zebrafish gastrulation. Nature 2004; 430 : 689–93. [Google Scholar]
- Lechler T, Fuchs E. Asymmetric cell divisions promote stratification and differentiation of mammalian skin. Nature 2005; 437 : 275–80. [Google Scholar]
- Gibson MC, Patel AB, Nagpal R, Perrimon N. The emergence of geometric order in proliferating metazoan epithelia. Nature 2006; 442 : 1038–41. [Google Scholar]
- Warren G, Featherstone C, Griffiths G, Burke B. Newly synthesized G protein of vesicular stomatitis virus is not transported to the cell surface during mitosis. J Cell Biol 1983; 97 : 1623–8. [Google Scholar]
- Lucocq JM, Warren G. Fragmentation and partitioning of the Golgi apparatus during mitosis in HeLa cells. EMBO J 1987; 6 : 3239–46. [Google Scholar]
- Porter K, Prescott D, Frye J. Changes in surface morphology of Chinese hamster ovary cells during the cell cycle. J Cell Biol 1973; 57 : 815–36. [Google Scholar]
- Knutton S, Sumner MC, Pasternak CA. Role of microvilli in surface changes of synchronized P815Y mastocytoma cells. J Cell Biol 1975; 66 : 568–76. [Google Scholar]
- Erickson CA, Trinkaus JP. Microvilli and blebs as sources of reserve surface membrane during cell spreading. Exp Cell Res 1976; 99 : 375–84. [Google Scholar]
- Boucrot E, Kirchhausen T. Endosomal recycling controls plasma membrane area during mitosis. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2007; 104 : 7939–44. [Google Scholar]
- Albertson R, Riggs B, Sullivan W. Membrane traffic: a driving force in cytokinesis. Trends Cell Biol 2005; 15 : 92–101. [Google Scholar]
- Berlin RD, Oliver JM, Walter RJ. Surface functions during mitosis. I. Phagocytosis, pinocytosis and mobility of surface-bound ConA. Cell 1978; 15 : 327–41. [Google Scholar]
- Berlin RD, Oliver JM. Surface functions during mitosis. II. Quantitation of pinocytosis and kinetic characterization of the mitotic cycle with a new fluorescence technique. J Cell Biol 1980; 85 : 660–71. [Google Scholar]
- Sager PR, Brown PA, Berlin RD. Analysis of transferrin recycling in mitotic and interphase HeLa cells by quantitative fluorescence microscopy. Cell 1984; 39 : 275–82. [Google Scholar]
- Warren G, Davoust J, Cockcroft A. Recycling of transferrin receptors in A431 cells is inhibited during mitosis. EMBO J 1984; 3 : 2217–25. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.