Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 24, Number 1, Janvier 2008
|Page(s)||29 - 30|
|Published online||15 January 2008|
- Vogelstein B, Kinzler KW. Cancer genes and the pathways they control. Nat Med 2004; 10 : 789–99. [Google Scholar]
- Hayflick L. The limited in vitro lifetime of human diploid cell strains. Exp Cell Res 1965; 37 : 614–36. [Google Scholar]
- Zindy F, Williams RT, Baudino TA, et al. Arf tumor suppressor promoter monitors latent oncogenic signals in vivo. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2003; 100 : 15930–5. [Google Scholar]
- Wei W, Hemmer RM, Sedivy JM. Role of p14(ARF) in replicative and induced senescence of human fibroblasts. Mol Cell Biol 2001; 21 : 6748–57. [Google Scholar]
- Mallette FA, Gaumont-Leclerc MF, Ferbeyre G. The DNA damage signaling pathway is a critical mediator of oncogene-induced senescence. Genes Dev 2007; 21 : 43–8. [Google Scholar]
- Bartkova J, Rezaei N, Liontos M, et al. Oncogene-induced senescence is part of the tumorigenesis barrier imposed by DNA damage checkpoints. Nature 2006; 444 : 633–7. [Google Scholar]
- Di Micco R, Fumagalli M, Cicalese A, et al. Oncogene-induced senescence is a DNA damage response triggered by DNA hyper-replication. Nature 2006; 444 : 638–42. [Google Scholar]
- Vafa O, Wade M, Kern S, et al. c-Myc can induce DNA damage, increase reactive oxygen species, and mitigate p53 function : a mechanism for oncogene-induced genetic instability. Mol Cell 2002; 9 : 1031–44. [Google Scholar]
- Mallette FA, Ferbeyre G. The DNA damage signaling pathway connects oncogenic stress to cellular senescence. Cell Cycle 2007; 6 : 1831–6. [Google Scholar]
- Lee AC, Fenster BE, Ito H, et al. Ras proteins induce senescence by altering the intracellular levels of reactive oxygen species. J Biol Chem 1999; 274 : 7936–40. [Google Scholar]
- D’Adda di Fagagna F, Reaper PM, Clay-Farrace L, et al. A DNA damage checkpoint response in telomere-initiated senescence. Nature 2003; 426 : 194–8. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.