Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 23, Number 12, Décembre 2007
|Page(s)||1080 - 1082|
|Published online||15 December 2007|
- Pierson CR, Tomczak, K, Agrawal, P, et al. X-linked myotubular and centronuclear myopathies. J Neuropathol Exp Neurol 2005; 64 : 555–64. [Google Scholar]
- Laporte J, Hu, LJ, Kretz, C, et al. A gene mutated in X-linked myotubular myopathy defines a new putative tyrosine phosphatase family conserved in yeast. Nat Genet 1996; 13 : 175–82. [Google Scholar]
- Bitoun M, Maugenre S, Jeannet PY, et al. Mutations in dynamin 2 cause dominant centronuclear myopathy. Nat Genet 2005; 37 : 1207–9. [Google Scholar]
- Praefcke GJ, McMahon HT. The dynamin superfamily: universal membrane tubulation and fission molecules ? Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol 2004; 5 : 133–47. [Google Scholar]
- Lee E, Marcucci M, Daniell L, et al. Amphiphysin 2 (Bin1) and T-tubule biogenesis in muscle. Science 2002; 297 : 1193–6. [Google Scholar]
- Razzaq A, Robinson IM, McMahon HT, et al. Amphiphysin is necessary for organization of the excitation-contraction coupling machinery of muscles, but not for synaptic vesicle endocytosis in Drosophila. Genes Dev 2001; 15 : 2967–79. [Google Scholar]
- Owen DJ, Wigge P, Vallis Y, et al. Crystal structure of the amphiphysin-2 SH3 domain and its role in the prevention of dynamin ring formation. EMBO J 1998; 17 : 5273–85. [Google Scholar]
- Nicot AS, Toussaint A, Tosch V, et al. Mutations in amphiphysin 2 (BIN1) disrupt interaction with dynamin 2 and cause autosomal recessive centronuclear myopathy. Nat Genet 2007; 39 : 1134–9. [Google Scholar]
- Chang MY, Boulden J, Sutanto-Ward E, et al. Bin1 ablation in mammary gland delays tissue remodeling and drives cancer progression. Cancer Res 2007; 67 : 100–7. [Google Scholar]
- Buj-Bello A, Laugel V, Messaddeq N, et al. The lipid phosphatase myotubularin is essential for skeletal muscle maintenance but not for myogenesis in mice. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2002; 99 : 15060–5. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.