Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 23, Number 11, Novembre 2007
|Page(s)||1023 - 1025|
|Published online||15 November 2007|
- Guillemin R, Brazeau P, Böhlen P, et al. Growth hormone-releasing factor from a human pancreatic tumor that caused acromegaly. Science 1982; 218 : 585–7. [Google Scholar]
- Sherwood NM, Krueckl SL, McRory JE. The origin and function of the pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide (PACAP)/glucagon superfamily. Endocr Rev 2000; 21 : 619–70. [Google Scholar]
- Montero M, Yon L, Rousseau K, et al. Distribution, characterization, and growth hormone-releasing activity of pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide in the European eel, Anguilla anguilla. Endocrinology 1998; 139 : 4300–10. [Google Scholar]
- Parker DB, Coe IR, Dixon GH, Sherwood NM. Two salmon neuropeptides encoded by one brain cDNA are structurally related to members of the glucagon superfamily. Eur J Biochem 1993; 215 : 439–48. [Google Scholar]
- McRory JE, Parker DB, Ngamvongchon S, Sherwood NM. Sequence and expression of cDNA for pituitary adenylate cyclase activating polypeptide (PACAP) and growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH)-like peptide in catfish. Mol Cell Endocrinol 1995; 108 : 169–77. [Google Scholar]
- Alexandre D, Vaudry H, Jegou S, Anouar Y. Structure and distribution of the mRNAs encoding pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide and growth hormone-releasing hormone-like peptide in the frog, Rana ridibunda. J Comp Neurol 2000; 421 : 234–46. [Google Scholar]
- McRory JE, Parker RL, Sherwood NM. Expression and alternative processing of a chicken gene encoding both growth hormone-releasing hormone and pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide. DNA Cell Biol 1997; 16 : 95–102. [Google Scholar]
- Vaudry D, Gonzalez BJ, Basille M, et al. Pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide and its receptors: from structure to functions. Pharmacol Rev 2000; 52 : 269–324. [Google Scholar]
- Parker DB, Power ME, Swanson P, et al. Exon skipping in the gene encoding pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide in salmon alters the expression of two hormones that stimulate growth hormone release. Endocrinology 1997; 138 : 414–23. [Google Scholar]
- Montero M, Yon L, Kikuyama S, et al. Molecular evolution of the growth hormone-releasing hormone/pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide gene family. Functional implication in the regulation of growth hormone secretion. J Mol Endocrinol 2000; 25 : 157–68. [Google Scholar]
- Lee LT, Siu FK, Tam JK, et al. Discovery of growth hormone-releasing hormones and receptors in nonmammalian vertebrates. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2007; 104 : 2133–8. [Google Scholar]
- Conlon JM, Larhammar. The evolution of neuroendocrine peptides. Gen Comp Endocrinol 2005; 142 : 53–9. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.