Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 23, Number 10, Octobre 2007
|Page(s)||805 - 807|
|Published online||15 October 2007|
- Hagberg B. Rett syndrome: clinical peculiarities and biological mysteries. Acta Paediatr 1995; 84 : 971–6. [Google Scholar]
- Moretti P, Zoghbi HY. MeCP2 dysfunction in Rett syndrome and related disorders. Curr Opin Genet Dev 2006; 16 : 276–81. [Google Scholar]
- Amir RE, Van den Veyver IB, Wan M, et al. Rett syndrome is caused by mutations in X-linked MECP2, encoding methyl-CpG-binding protein2. Nat Genet 1999; 23 : 185–8. [Google Scholar]
- Kerr AM, Armstrong DD, Prescott RJ, et al. Rett syndrome: analysis of deaths in the British survey. Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry 1997; 6 (suppl 1) : 71–4. [Google Scholar]
- Guy J, Hendrich B, Holmes M, et al. A mouse Mecp2-null mutation causes neurological symptoms that mimic Rett syndrome. Nat Genet 2001; 27 : 322–6. [Google Scholar]
- Viemari JC, Roux JC, Tryba AK, et al. Mecp2 deficiency disrupts norepinephrine and respiratory systems in mice. J Neurosci 2005; 25 : 11521–30. [Google Scholar]
- Feldman JL, Mitchell GS, Nattie EE. Breathing: rhythmicity, plasticity, chemosensitivity. Annu Rev Neurosci 2003; 26 : 239–66. [Google Scholar]
- Roux JC, Dura E, Moncla A, et al. Treatment with desipramine improves breathing and survival in a mouse model for Rett syndrome. Eur J Neurosci 2007; 25 : 1915–22. [Google Scholar]
- Nomura Y. Neurophysiology of Rett syndrome. Brain Dev 2001; 23 : S50–7. [Google Scholar]
- Saito Y, Ito M, Ozawa Y, et al. Reduced expression of neuropeptides can be related to respiratory disturbances in Rett syndrome. Brain Dev 2001; 23 : S122–6. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.