Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 23, Octobre 2007Le cancer du sujet âgé : le dilemme du vieillissement
|Page(s)||32 - 34|
|Published online||15 October 2007|
- Louwman WJ, Janssen-Heijnen ML, Houterman S, et al. Less extensive treatment and inferior prognosis for breast cancer patient with comorbidity : a population-based study. Eur J Cancer 2005; 41 : 779–85. [Google Scholar]
- Coebergh JW, Janssen-Heijnen ML, Post PN, Razenberg PP. Serious co-morbidity among unselected cancer patients newly diagnosed in the southeastern part of The Netherlands in 1993-1996. J Clin Epidemiol 1999; 52 : 1131–6. [Google Scholar]
- Van de Poll-Franse LV, Houterman S, Janssen-Heijnen ML, et al. Less aggressive treatment and worse overall survival in cancer patients with diabetes: a large population based analysis. Int J Cancer 2007; 120 : 1986–92. [Google Scholar]
- Janssen-Heijnen ML, Houterman S, Lemmens VE, et al. Age and co-morbidity in cancer patients: a population-based approach. Cancer Treat Res 2005; 124 : 89–107. [Google Scholar]
- Janssen-Heijnen ML, Houterman S, Lemmens VE, et al. Prognostic impact of increasing age and co-morbidity in cancer patients: a population-based approach. Crit Rev Oncol Hematol 2005; 55 : 231–40. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.