Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 23, Number 8-9, Août-Septembre 2007
|Page(s)||707 - 709|
|Published online||15 August 2007|
- Medzhitov R, Janeway CA Jr. Decoding the patterns of self and nonself by the innate immune system. Science 2002; 296 : 298–300. [Google Scholar]
- Lemaitre B, Hoffmann J. The host defense of Drosophila melanogaster. Annu Rev Immunol 2007 (sous presse). [Google Scholar]
- Michel T, Reichhart J, Hoffmann JA, Royet J. Drosophila Toll is activated by Gram-positive bacteria through a circulating peptidoglycan recognition protein. Nature 2001; 414 : 756–9. [Google Scholar]
- Gottar M, Gobert V, Michel T, et al. The Drosophila immune response against Gram-negative bacteria is mediated by a peptidoglycan recognition protein. Nature 2002; 41 6 : 640–4. [Google Scholar]
- Bischoff V, Vignal C, Boneca IG, et al. Function of the drosophila pattern-recognition receptor PGRP-SD in the detection of Gram-positive bacteria. Nat Immunol 2004; 5 : 1175–80. [Google Scholar]
- Kaneko T, Yano T, Aggarwal K, et al. PGRP-LC and PGRP-LE have essential yet distinct functions in the drosophila immune response to monomeric DAP-type peptidoglycan. Nat Immunol 2006; 7 : 715–23. [Google Scholar]
- Gobert V, Gottar M, Matskevich A, et al. Dual activation of the Drosophila Toll pathway by two pattern recognition receptors. Science 2003; 302 : 2126–30. [Google Scholar]
- Ligoxygakis P, Pelte N, Hoffmann JA, Reichhart JM. Activation of Drosophila Toll during fungal infection by a blood serine protease. Science 2002; 297 : 114–6. [Google Scholar]
- Gottar M, Gobert V, Matskevich AA, et al. Dual detection of fungal infections in Drosophila via recognition of glucans and sensing of virulence factors. Cell 2006; 127 : 1425–37. [Google Scholar]
- Kida Y, Inoue H, Shimizu T, Kuwano K. Serratia marcescens serralysin induces inflammatory responses through protease-activated receptor 2. Infect Immun 2007; 75 : 164–74. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.