Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 23, Number 8-9, Août-Septembre 2007
|Page(s)||679 - 681|
|Published online||15 August 2007|
- Torres-Padilla ME, Parfitt DE, Kouzarides T, Zernicka-Goetz M. Histone arginine methylation regulates pluripotency in the early mouse embryo. Nature 2007; 445 : 214–8. [Google Scholar]
- Piotrowska-Nitsche K, Perea-Gomez A, Haraguchi S, Zernicka-Goetz M. Four-cell stage mouse blastomeres have different developmental properties. Development 2005; 132 : 479–90. [Google Scholar]
- Piotrowska-Nitsche K, Zernicka-Goetz M. Spatial arrangement of individual 4-cell stage blastomeres and the order in which they are generated correlate with blastocyst pattern in the mouse embryo. Mech Dev 2005; 122 : 487–500. [Google Scholar]
- Zernicka-Goetz M. The first cell-fate decisions in the mouse embryo : destiny is a matter of both chance and choice. Curr Opin Genet Dev 2006; 16 : 406–12. [Google Scholar]
- Hiiragi T, Alarcon VB, Fujimori T, et al. Where do we stand now ? Mouse early embryo patterning meeting in Freiburg, Germany (2005). Int J Dev Biol 2006; 50 : 581–7. [Google Scholar]
- Louvet-Vallee S, Vinot S, Maro B. Mitotic spindles and cleavage planes are oriented randomly in the two-cell mouse embryo. Curr Biol 2005; 15 : 464–9. [Google Scholar]
- Kurotaki Y, Hatta K, Nakao K, et al. Blastocyst axis is specified independently of early cell lineage but aligns with the ZP shape. Science 2007; 316 : 719–23. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.