Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 23, Number 6-7, Juin-Juillet 2007
|Page(s)||579 - 580|
|Published online||15 June 2007|
- Moriyama Y. Membrane energization by proton pumps is important for compartmentalization of drugs and toxins: a new type of active transport. J Exp Biol 1996; 199 : 1447–54. [Google Scholar]
- Morissette G, Moreau EC, Gaudreault R, Marceau F. Massive cell vacuolization induced by organic amines such as procainamide. J Pharmacol Exp Ther 2004; 310 : 395–406. [Google Scholar]
- Morissette G, Moreau EC, Gaudreault R, Marceau F. N-Substituted 4-aminobenzamides (procainamide analogs): an assessment of multiple cellular effects concerning ion trapping. Mol Pharmacol 2005; 68 : 1576–89. [Google Scholar]
- Morissette G, Germain L, Marceau F. The anti-wrinkle effect of topical concentrated 2-dimethylaminoethanol involves a vacuolar cytopathology. Br J Dermatol 2007; 156 : 433–9. [Google Scholar]
- Breton S, Brown D. New insights into the regulation of V-ATPase-dependent proton secretion. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 2007; 292 : F1–10. [Google Scholar]
- Grossman R. The role of dimethylaminoethanol in cosmetic dermatology. Am J Clin Dermatol 2005; 6 : 39–47. [Google Scholar]
- Atilla H, Tekeli O, Can B, et al. Effects of intracameral lidocaine on ocular tissues. Clin Exp Ophthalmol 2003; 31 : 73–7. [Google Scholar]
- Cohen KL, Van Horn DL, Edelhauser HF, Schultz RO. Effect of phenylephrine on normal and regenerated endothelial cells in cat cornea. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 1979; 18 : 242–9. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.