Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 23, Number 5, Mai 2007
|Page(s)||480 - 482|
|Published online||15 May 2007|
- Oh SH, Witek RP, Bae SH, et al. In vivo differentiation of rat liver oval cells into hepatocytes. Gastroenterology 2007; 132 : 1077–87 [Google Scholar]
- Evarts RP, Nagy P, Nakatsukasa H, et al. In vivo differentiation of rat liver oval cells into hepatocytes. Cancer Res 1989; 49 : 1541–7. [Google Scholar]
- Petersen BE, Grossbard B, Hatch H, et al. Mouse A6-positive hepatic oval cells also express several hematopoietic stem cell markers. Hepatology 2003; 37 : 632–40. [Google Scholar]
- Roskams, T. (2003) J Hepatol 39, 431–434 [Google Scholar]
- Wang X, Foster M, Al-Dhalimy M, et al. The origin and liver repopulating capacity of murine oval cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2003; 100 (suppl 1) : 11881–8. [Google Scholar]
- Theise ND, Saxena R, Portmann BC, et al. The canals of Hering and hepatic stem cells in humans. Hepatology 1999; 30 : 1425–33. [Google Scholar]
- Petersen BE, Bowen WC, Patrene KD, et al. Bone marrow as a potential source of hepatic oval cells. Science 1999; 284 : 1168–70. [Google Scholar]
- Menthena A, Deb N, Oertel M, et al. Bone marrow progenitors are not the source of expanding oval cells in injured liver. Stem Cells 2004; 22 : 1049–61. [Google Scholar]
- Falkowski O, An HJ, Ianus IA, et al. Regeneration of hepatocyte buds in cirrhosis from intrabiliary stem cells. J Hepatol 2003; 39 : 357–64. [Google Scholar]
- Clouston AD, Powell EE, Walsh MJ, et al. Fibrosis correlates with a ductular reaction in hepatitis C: roles of impaired replication, progenitor cells and steatosis. Hepatology 2005; 41 : 809–18. [Google Scholar]
- Marieb EN. Anatomie et physiologie humaines. Bruxelles : Édition De Boeck, 1999. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.