Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 23, Number 4, Avril 2007
|Page(s)||345 - 346|
|Published online||15 April 2007|
- Willard-Mack CL. Normal structure, function, and histology of lymph nodes. Toxicol Pathol 2006; 34 : 409–24. [Google Scholar]
- Bajenoff M, Egen JG, Koo LY, et al. Stromal cell networks regulate lymphocyte entry, migration, and territoriality in lymph nodes. Immunity 2006; 25 : 989–1001. [Google Scholar]
- Miller MJ, Wei SH, Parker I, Cahalan MD. Two-photon imaging of lymphocyte motility and antigen response in intact lymph node. Science 2002; 296 : 1869–73. [Google Scholar]
- Wei SH, Parker I, Miller MJ, Cahalan MD. A stochastic view of lymphocyte motility and trafficking within the lymph node. Immunol Rev 2003; 195 : 136–59. [Google Scholar]
- Gretz JE, Anderson AO, Shaw S. Cords, channels, corridors and conduits: critical architectural elements facilitating cell interactions in the lymph node cortex. Immunol Rev 1997; 156 : 11–24. [Google Scholar]
- Cyster JG, Ansel KM, Reif K, et al. Follicular stromal cells and lymphocyte homing to follicles. Immunol Rev 2000; 176 : 181–93. [Google Scholar]
- Kaldjian EP, Gretz JE, Anderson AO, et al. Spatial and molecular organization of lymph node T cell cortex: a labyrinthine cavity bounded by an epithelium-like monolayer of fibroblastic reticular cells anchored to basement membrane-like extracellular matrix. Int Immunol 2001; 13 : 1243–53. [Google Scholar]
- Anderson AO, Shaw S. T cell adhesion to endothelium: the FRC conduit system and other anatomic and molecular features which facilitate the adhesion cascade in lymph node. Semin Immunol 1993; 5 : 271–82. [Google Scholar]
- Gunn MD, Ngo VN, Ansel KM, et al. A B-cell-homing chemokine made in lymphoid follicles activates Burkitt’s lymphoma receptor-1. Nature 1998; 391 : 799–803. [Google Scholar]
- Hase H, Kanno Y, Kojima M, et al. BAFF/BLyS can potentiate B-cell selection with the B-cell coreceptor complex. Blood 2004; 103 : 2257–65. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.