Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 23, Number 3, Mars 2007
|Page(s)||311 - 316|
|Published online||15 March 2007|
- Serafini T, Kennedy TE, Galko MJ, et al. The netrins define a family of axon outgrowth-promoting proteins homologous to C. elegans UNC-6. Cell 1994; 78 : 409–24. [Google Scholar]
- Wilson BD, Ii M, Park KW, et al. Netrins promote developmental and therapeutic angiogenesis. Science 2006; 313 : 640–4. [Google Scholar]
- Lu X, Le Noble F, Yuan L, et al. The netrin receptor UNC5B mediates guidance events controlling morphogenesis of the vascular system. Nature 2004; 432 : 179–86. [Google Scholar]
- Mehlen P, Rabizadeh S, Snipas SJ, et al. The DCC gene product induces apoptosis by a mechanism requiring receptor proteolysis. Nature 1998; 395 : 801–4. [Google Scholar]
- Mazelin L, Bernet A, Bonod-Bidaud C, et al. Netrin-1 controls colorectal tumorigenesis by regulating apoptosis. Nature 2004; 431 : 80–4. [Google Scholar]
- Wu KY, Zippin JH, Huron DR, et al. Soluble adenylyl cyclase is required for netrin-1 signaling in nerve growth cones. Nat Neurosci 2006; 9 : 1257–64. [Google Scholar]
- Leung KM, van Horck FP, Lin AC, et al. Asymmetrical beta-actin mRNA translation in growth cones mediates attractive turning to netrin-1. Nat Neurosci 2006; 9 : 1247–56. [Google Scholar]
- Yao J, Sasaki Y, Wen Z, et al. An essential role for beta-actin mRNA localization and translation in Ca2+-dependent growth cone guidance. Nat Neurosci 2006; 9 : 1265–73. [Google Scholar]
- Guirland C, Suzuki S, Kojima M, et al. Lipid rafts mediate chemotropic guidance of nerve growth cones. Neuron 2004; 42 : 51–62. [Google Scholar]
- Herincs Z, Corset V, Cahuzac N, et al. DCC association with lipid rafts is required for netrin-1-mediated axon guidance. J Cell Sci 2005; 118 : 1687–92. [Google Scholar]
- Li X, Meriane M, Triki I, et al. The adaptor protein Nck-1 couples the netrin-1 receptor DCC (deleted in colorectal cancer) to the activation of the small GTPase Rac1 through an atypical mechanism. J Biol Chem 2002; 277 : 37788–97. [Google Scholar]
- Li W, Lee J, Vikis HG, et al. Activation of FAK and Src are receptor-proximal events required for netrin signaling. Nat Neurosci 2004; 7 : 1213–21. [Google Scholar]
- Shekarabi M, Moore SW, Tritsch NX, et al. Deleted in colorectal cancer binding netrin-1 mediates cell substrate adhesion and recruits Cdc42, Rac1, Pak1, and N-WASP into an intracellular signaling complex that promotes growth cone expansion. J Neurosci 2005; 25 : 3132–41. [Google Scholar]
- Nishiyama M, Hoshino A, Tsai L, et al. Cyclic AMP/GMP-dependent modulation of Ca2+ channels sets the polarity of nerve growth-cone turning. Nature 2003; 423 : 990–5. [Google Scholar]
- Wang GX, Poo MM. Requirement of TRPC channels in netrin-1-induced chemotropic turning of nerve growth cones. Nature 2005; 434 : 898–904. [Google Scholar]
- Forcet C, Stein E, Pays L, et al. Netrin-1-mediated axon outgrowth requires deleted in colorectal cancer-dependent MAPK activation. Nature 2002; 417 : 443–7. [Google Scholar]
- Campbell DS, Holt CE. Chemotropic responses of retinal growth cones mediated by rapid local protein synthesis and degradation. Neuron 2001; 32 : 1013–26. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.