Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 23, Number 2, Février 2007
|Page(s)||136 - 138|
|Published online||15 February 2007|
- Cohn L, Elias JA, Chupp GL. Asthma: mechanisms of disease persistence and progression. Annu Rev Immunol 2004; 22 : 789–815. [Google Scholar]
- Fanger CM, Neben AL, Cahalan MD. Differential Ca2+ influx, KCa channel activity, and Ca2+ clearance distinguish Th1 and Th2 lymphocytes. J Immunol 2000; 164 : 1153–60. [Google Scholar]
- Ho IC, Glimcher LH. Transcription: tantalizing times for T cells. Cell 2002; 109 : S109–20. [Google Scholar]
- Kotturi MF, Jefferies WA. Molecular characterization of L-type calcium channel splice variants expressed in human T lymphocytes. Mol Immunol 2005; 42 : 1461–74. [Google Scholar]
- Navedo MF, Amberg GC, Votaw VS, Santana LF. Constitutively active L-type Ca2+ channels. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2005; 102 : 11112–7. [Google Scholar]
- Savignac M, Badou A, Moreau M, Leclerc C, Guery JC, Paulet P, Druet P, Ragab-Thomas J, Pelletier L. Protein kinase C-mediated calcium entry dependent upon dihydropyridine sensitive channels: a T cell receptor-coupled signaling pathway involved in IL-4 synthesis. Faseb J 2001; 15 : 1577–9. [Google Scholar]
- Savignac M, Gomes B, Gallard A, et al. Dihydropyridine receptors are selective markers of Th2 cells and can be targeted to prevent Th2-dependent immunopathological disorders. J Immunol 2004; 172 : 5206–12. [Google Scholar]
- Stokes L, Gordon J, Grafton G. Non-voltage-gated L-type Ca2+ channels in human T cells: pharmacology and molecular characterization of the major alpha pore-forming and auxiliary beta-subunits. J Biol Chem 2004; 279 : 19566–73. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.