Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 23, Number 2, Février 2007
|Page(s)||119 - 121|
|Published online||15 February 2007|
- Ferrara N, Gerber HP, LeCouter J. The biology of VEGF and its receptors. Nat Med 2003; 9 : 669–76. [Google Scholar]
- Senger DR, Galli SJ, Dvorak AM, et al. Tumor cells secrete a vascular permeability factor that promotes accumulation of ascites fluid. Science 1983; 219 : 983–5. [Google Scholar]
- Weis SM, Cheresh DA. Pathophysiological consequences of VEGF-induced vascular permeability. Nature 2005; 437 : 497–504. [Google Scholar]
- Weis S, Shintani S, Weber A, et al. Src blockade stabilizes a Flk/cadherin complex, reducing edema and tissue injury following myocardial infarction. J Clin Invest 2004; 113 : 885–94. [Google Scholar]
- Eliceiri BP. Selective requirement for Src kinases during VEGF-induced angiogenesis and vascular permeability. Mol Cell 1999; 4 : 915. [Google Scholar]
- Weis S, Cui J, Barnes L, Cheresh D. Endothelial barrier disruption by VEGF-mediated Src activity potentiates tumor cell extravasation and metastasis. J Cell Biol 2004; 167 : 223–9. [Google Scholar]
- Carmeliet P, Lampugnani MG, Moons L, et al. Targeted deficiency or cytosolic truncation of the VE-cadherin gene in mice impairs VEGF-mediated endothelial survival and angiogenesis. Cell 1999; 98 : 147–57. [Google Scholar]
- Dejana E. Endothelial cell-cell junctions: happy together. Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol 2004; 5 : 261–70. [Google Scholar]
- Gavard J, Gutkind JS. VEGF controls endothelial-cell permeability by promoting the beta-arrestin-dependent endocytosis of VE-cadherin. Nat Cell Biol 2006; 8 : 1223–34. [Google Scholar]
- Lefkowitz RJ, Rajagopal K, Whalen EJ. New roles for beta-arrestins in cell signaling: not just for seven-transmembrane Receptors. Mol Cell 2006; 24 : 643–52. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.