Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 22, Number 11, Novembre 2006
|Page(s)||906 - 908|
|Published online||15 November 2006|
- Young AB. Huntingtin in health and disease. J Clin Invest 2003; 111 : 299–302. [Google Scholar]
- Karpuj MV, Becher MW, Springer JE, et al. Prolonged survival and decreased abnormal movements in transgenic model of Huntington disease, with administration of the transglutaminase inhibitor cystamine. Nat Med 2002; 8 : 143–9. [Google Scholar]
- Dedeoglu A, Kubilus JK, Jeitner TM, et al. Therapeutic effects of cystamine in a murine model of Huntington’s disease. J Neurosci 2002; 22 : 8942–50. [Google Scholar]
- Borrell-Pages M, Canals JM, Cordelieres FP, et al. Cystamine and cysteamine increase brain levels of BDNF in Huntington disease via HSJ1b and transglutaminase. J Clin Invest 2006; 116 : 1410–24. [Google Scholar]
- Lesort M, Chun W, Tucholski J, et al. Does tissue transglutaminase play a role in Huntington’s disease ? Neurochem Int 2002; 40 : 37–52. [Google Scholar]
- Gauthier LR, Charrin BC, Borrell-Pages M, et al. Huntingtin controls neurotrophic support and survival of neurons by enhancing BDNF vesicular transport along microtubules. Cell 2004; 118 : 127–38. [Google Scholar]
- Zuccato C, Ciammola A, Rigamonti D, et al. Loss of huntingtin-mediated BDNF gene transcription in Huntington’s disease. Science 2001; 293 : 493–8. [Google Scholar]
- Cattaneo E, Zuccato C, Tartari M. Normal huntingtin function : an alternative approach to Huntington’s disease. Nat Rev Neurosci 2005; 6 : 919–30. [Google Scholar]
- Pal A, Severin F, Lommer B, et al. Huntingtin-HAP40 complex is a novel Rab5 effector that regulates early endosome motility and is up-regulated in Huntington’s disease. J Cell Biol 2006; 172 : 605–18. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.