Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 22, Number 10, Octobre 2006
|Page(s)||803 - 804|
|Published online||15 October 2006|
- Klaassen M, Biebach H. Flight altitude of trans-Sahara migrants in autumn: a comparison of radar observations with predictions from meteorological and water and energy balance models. J Exp Biol 2000; 31 : 47–55. [Google Scholar]
- Biesel W, Nachtigall W. Pigeon flight in a wind tunnel. IV. Thermoregulation and water homeostasis. J Comp Physiol 1987; 157B : 117–28. [Google Scholar]
- Torre-Bueno JR. Evaporative cooling and water balance during flight in birds. J Exp Biol 1978; 75 : 231–6. [Google Scholar]
- Ward S, Rayner JMV, Möller U, et al. Heat transfer from starlings Sturnus vulgaris during flight. J Exp Biol 1999; 202 : 1589–602. [Google Scholar]
- Léger J, Larochelle J. On the importance of radiative heat exchange during nocturnal flight in birds. J Exp Biol 2006; 209 : 103–14. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.