Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 22, Number 10, Octobre 2006
|Page(s)||796 - 798|
|Published online||15 October 2006|
- Takada S, Hibara K, Ishida T, et al. The CUP-SHAPED COTYLEDON1 gene of Arabidopsis regulates shoot apical meristem formation. Development 2001; 128 : 1127–35. [Google Scholar]
- Aida M, Ishida T, Fukaki H, et al. Genes involved in organ separation in Arabidopsis: an analysis of the cup-shaped cotyledon mutant. Plant Cell 1997; 9 : 841–57. [Google Scholar]
- Vroemen CW, Mordhorst AP, Albrecht C, et al. The CUP-SHAPED COTYLEDON3 gene is required for boundary and shoot meristem formation in Arabidopsis. Plant Cell 2003; 15 : 1563–77. [Google Scholar]
- Bartel DP. MicroRNAs. Genomics, biogenesis, mechanism, and function. Cell 2004; 116 : 281–97. [Google Scholar]
- Rhoades MW, Reinhart BJ, Lim LP, et al. Prediction of plant microRNA targets. Cell 2002; 110 : 513–20. [Google Scholar]
- Kasschau KD, Xie Z, Allen E, et al. P1/HC-Pro, a viral suppressor of RNA silencing, interferes with Arabidopsis development and miRNA function. Dev Cell 2003; 4 : 205–17. [Google Scholar]
- Mallory AC, Dugas DV, Bartel DP, et al. MicroRNA regulation of NAC-domain targets is required for proper formation and separation of adjacent embryonic, vegetative, and floral organs. Curr Biol 2004; 14 : 1035–46. [Google Scholar]
- Laufs P, Peaucelle A, Morin H, et al. MicroRNA regulation of the CUC genes is required for boundary size control in Arabidopsis meristems. Development 2004; 131 : 4311–22. [Google Scholar]
- Baker CC, Sieber P, Wellmer F, et al. The early extra petals1 mutant uncovers a role for microRNA miR164c in regulating petal number in Arabidopsis. Curr Biol 2005; 15 : 303–15. [Google Scholar]
- Schwab R, Palatnik JF, Riester M, et al. Specific effects of microRNAs on the plant transcriptome. Dev Cell 2005; 8 : 517–27. [Google Scholar]
- Axtell MJ, Bartel DP. Antiquity of microRNAs and their targets in land plants. Plant Cell 2005; 17 : 1658–73. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.