Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 22, Number 8-9, Août–Septembre 2006
|Page(s)||710 - 712|
|Published online||15 August 2006|
- Fuchs E, Tumbar T, Guasch G. Socializing with the neighbors : stem cells and their niche. Cell 2004; 116 : 769–78. [Google Scholar]
- Barrandon Y, Green H. Three clonal types of keratinocyte with different capacities for multiplication. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1987; 84 : 2302–6. [Google Scholar]
- Ronfard V, Rives JM, Neveux Y, et al. Long-term regeneration of human epidermis on third degree burns transplanted with autologous cultured epithelium grown on a fibrin matrix. Transplantation 2000; 70 : 1588–98. [Google Scholar]
- Tumbar D, Guasch G, Greco V, et al. Defining the epithelial stem cell niche in skin. Science 2004; 303 : 359–63. [Google Scholar]
- Morris RJ, Liu Y, Marles L, et al. Capturing and profiling adult hair follicle stem cells. Nat Biotechnol 2004; 22 : 411–7. [Google Scholar]
- Blanpain C, Lowry WE, Geoghegan A, et al. Self-renewal, multipotency, and the existence of two cell populations within an epithelial stem cell niche. Cell 2004; 118 : 635–48. [Google Scholar]
- Oshima H, Rochat A, Kedzia C, et al. Morphogenesis and renewal of hair follicles from adult multipotent stem cells. Cell 2001; 104 : 233–45. [Google Scholar]
- Claudinot S, Nicolas M, Oshima H, et al. Long-term renewal of hair follicles from clonogenic multipotent stem cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2005; 102 : 14677–82. [Google Scholar]
- Ito M, Liu Y, Yang Z, et al. Stem cells in the hair follicule bulge contribute to wound repair but not to homeostasis of the epidermis. Nat Med 2005; 11 : 1351–4. [Google Scholar]
- Levy V, Lindon C, Harfe BD, et al. Distinct stem cell populations regenerate the hair follicule and interfollicular epidermis. Dev Cell 2005; 9 : 855–61. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.