Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 22, Number 8-9, Août–Septembre 2006
|Page(s)||705 - 707|
|Published online||15 August 2006|
- Herszfeld D, Wolvetang E, Langton-Bunker E, et al. CD30 is a survival factor and a biomarker for transformed human pluripotent stem cells. Nat Biotechnol 2006; 24 : 351–7. [Google Scholar]
- Xu RH, Chen X, Li DS, et al. BMP4 initiates human embryonic stem cell differentiation to trophoblast. Nat Biotechnol 2002; 20 :1261–4. [Google Scholar]
- Pera MF, Andrade J, Houssami S, et al. Regulation of human embryonic stem cell differentiation by BMP-2 and its antagonist noggin. J Cell Sci 2004; 117 : 1269–80. [Google Scholar]
- Draper JS, Smith K, Gokhale P, et al. Recurrent gain of chromosomes 17q and 12 in cultured human embryonic stem cells. Nat Biotechnol 2004; 22 : 53–4. [Google Scholar]
- Brimble SN, Zeng X, Weiler DA, et al. Karyotypic stability, genotyping, differentiation, feeder-free maintenance, and gene expression sampling in three human embryonic stem cell lines derived prior to August 9, 2001. Stem Cells Dev 2004; 13 : 585–97. [Google Scholar]
- Enver T, Soneji S, Joshi C, et al. Cellular differentiation hierarchies in normal and culture-adapted human embryonic stem cells. Hum Mol Genet 2005; 14 : 3129–40. [Google Scholar]
- Pyle AD, Lock LF, Donovan PJ. Neurotrophins mediate human embryonic stem cell survival. Nat Biotechnol 2006; 24 : 344–50. [Google Scholar]
- Chadwick K, Wang L, Li L, et al. Cytokines and BMP-4 promote hematopoietic differentiation of human embryonic stem cells. Blood 2003; 102 : 906–15. [Google Scholar]
- Cerdan C, Rouleau A, Bhatia M. VEGF-A165 augments erythropoietic development from human embryonic stem cells. Blood 2004; 103 : 2504–12. [Google Scholar]
- Wang L, Li L, Shojaei F, et al. Endothelial and hematopoietic cell fate of human embryonic stem cells originates from primitive endothelium with hemangioblastic properties. Immunity 2004; 21 : 31–41. [Google Scholar]
- Wang L, Menendez P, Shojaei F, et al. Generation of hematopoietic repopulating cells from human embryonic stem cells independent of ectopic HOXB4 expression. J Exp Med 2005; 201 : 1603–14. [Google Scholar]
- Kyba M, Perlingeiro RC, Daley GQ. HoxB4 confers definitive lymphoid-myeloid engraftment potential on embryonic stem cell and yolk sac hematopoietic progenitors. Cell 2002; 109 : 29–37. [Google Scholar]
- Tian X, Woll PS, Morris JK, Linehan JL, Kaufman DS. Hematopoietic engraftment of human embryonic stem cell-derived cells is regulated by recipient innate immunity. Stem Cells 2006; 24 : 1370–80. [Google Scholar]
- Narayan AD, Chase JL, Lewis RL, et al. Human embryonic stem cell-derived hematopoietic cells are capable of engrafting primary as well as secondary fetal sheep recipients. Blood 2006; 107 : 2180–3. [Google Scholar]
- Ludwig TE, Levenstein ME, Jones JM, et al. Derivation of human embryonic stem cells in defined conditions. Nat Biotechnol 2006; 24 : 185–7. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.