Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 22, Number 8-9, Août–Septembre 2006
|Page(s)||696 - 698|
|Published online||15 August 2006|
- Camaschella C. Understanding iron homeostasis through genetic analysis of hemochromatosis and related disorders. Blood 2005; 106 : 3710–7. [Google Scholar]
- Ganz T. Hepcidin: a regulator of intestinal iron absorption and iron recycling by macrophages. Best Pract Res Clin Haematol 2005; 18 : 171–82. [Google Scholar]
- Nicolas G, Viatte L, Lou DQ, et al. Constitutive hepcidin expression prevents iron overload in a mouse model of hemochromatosis. Nat Genet 2003; 34 : 97–101. [Google Scholar]
- Viatte L, Nicolas G, Lou DQ, et al. Chronic hepcidin induction causes hyposideremia and alters the pattern of cellular iron accumulation in hemochromatotic mice. Blood 2006; 107 : 2952–8. [Google Scholar]
- Nemeth E, Tuttle MS, Powelson J, et al. Hepcidin regulates cellular iron efflux by binding to ferroportin and inducing its internalization. Science 2004; 306 : 2090–3. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.