Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 22, Number 3, Mars 2006
|Page(s)||243 - 246|
|Published online||15 March 2006|
- Horvitz HR, Herskowitz I. Mechanisms of asymmetric cell division : two Bs or not two Bs, that is the question. Cell 1992; 68 : 237–55. [Google Scholar]
- Ahringer J. Control of cell polarity and mitotic spindle positioning in animal cells. Curr Opin Cell Biol 2003; 15 : 73–81. [Google Scholar]
- Wess J. G-protein-coupled receptors : molecular mechanisms involved in receptor activation and selectivity of G-protein recognition. FASEB J1997; 11 : 346–54. [Google Scholar]
- Fichelson P, Gho M. The glial cell undergoes apoptosis in the microchaete lineage of Drosophila. Development 2003; 130 : 123–33. [Google Scholar]
- Bellaiche Y, Radovic A, Woods DF, et al. The partner of Inscuteable/Discs-large complex is required to establish planar polarity during asymmetric cell division in Drosophila. Cell 2001; 106 : 355–66. [Google Scholar]
- Bernard ML, Peterson YK, Chung P, et al. Selective interaction of AGS3 with G-proteins and the influence of AGS3 on the activation state of G-proteins. J Biol Chem 2001; 276 : 1585–93. [Google Scholar]
- Tall GG, Krumins AM, Gilman AG. Mammalian Ric-8A (synembryn) is a heterotrimeric Galpha protein guanine nucleotide exchange factor. J Biol Chem 2003; 278 : 8356–62. [Google Scholar]
- David N, Martin CA, Segalen M, et al. Drosophila Ric8 regulates Gai cortical localisation to promote Gai-dependent planar orientation of the mitotic spindle during asymmetric cell division. Nat Cell Biol 2005; 7 : 1083–90. [Google Scholar]
- Michaelson D, Ahearn I, Bergo M, et al. Membrane trafficking of heterotrimeric G proteins via the endoplasmic reticulum and Golgi. Miol Biol Cell 2002; 13 : 3294–302. [Google Scholar]
- Hampoelz B, Hoeller O, Bowman SK, et al. Drosophila Ric-8 is essential for plasma-membrane localization of heterotrimeric G proteins. Nat Cell Biol2005; 7 : 1099–105. [Google Scholar]
- Wang H, Ng KH, Qian H, et al. Ric-8 controls Drosophila neural progenitor asymmetric division by regulating heterotrimeric G proteins. Nat Cell Biol 2005; 7 : 1091–8. [Google Scholar]
- Afshar K, Willard FS, Colombo K, et al. Cortical localization of the Galpha protein GPA-16 requires RIC-8 function during C. elegans asymmetric cell division. Development 2005; 132 : 4449–59. [Google Scholar]
- Gho M, Schweisguth F. Frizzled signalling controls orientation of asymmetric sense organ precursor cell divisions in Drosophila. Nature 1998; 393 : 178–81. [Google Scholar]
- Gong Y, Mo C, Fraser SE. Planar cell polarity signalling controls cell division orientation during zebrafish gastrulation. Nature 2004; 430 : 689–93. [Google Scholar]
- Du Q, Macara IG. Mammalian Pins is a conformational switch that links NuMA to heterotrimeric G proteins. Cell 2004; 119 : 503–16. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.