Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 22, Number 2, Février 2006
|Page(s)||212 - 213|
|Published online||15 February 2006|
- Leblond CP, Messier B, Kopriwa B. Thymidine-H3 as a tool for the investigation of the renewal of cell populations. Lab Invest 1959; 8 : 296–306. [Google Scholar]
- Bélanger LF, Leblond CP. A method for locating radioactive elements in tissues by covering histological sections with a photographic emulsion. Endocrinology 1946; 39 : 386–400. [Google Scholar]
- Leblond CP. The life history of cells in renewing systems. Am J Anat 1981; 160 : 114–58. [Google Scholar]
- McCulloch EA, Till JE. The radiation sensitivity of normal mouse bone marrow cells, determined by quantitative marrow transplantation into irradiated mice. Radiat Res 1960; 13 : 115–25. [Google Scholar]
- Becker AJ, Mc CE, Till JE. Cytological demonstration of the clonal nature of spleen colonies derived from transplanted mouse marrow cells. Nature 1963; 197 : 452–4. [Google Scholar]
- Orlic D, Kajstura J, Chimenti S, et al. Bone marrow cells regenerate infarcted myocardium. Nature 2001; 410 : 701–5. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.