Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 22, Number 2, Février 2006
|Page(s)||120 - 122|
|Published online||15 February 2006|
- Wells AL, Lin AW, Chen LQ, et al. Myosin VI is an actin-based motor that moves backwards. Nature 1999; 401 : 505–8. [Google Scholar]
- Rock RS, Rice SE, Wells AL, et al. Myosin VI is a processive motor with a large step size. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2001; 98 : 13655–9. [Google Scholar]
- Homma K, Yoshimura M, Saito J, et al. The core of the motor domain determines the direction of myosin movement. Nature 2001; 412 : 831–4. [Google Scholar]
- Bahloul A, Chevreux G, Wells AL, et al. The unique insert in myosin VI is a structural calcium-calmodulin binding site. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2004; 101 : 4787–92. [Google Scholar]
- Ménétrey J, Bahloul A, Wells AL, et al. The structure of myosin VI reveals the mechanism of directionality reversal for the myosin motors. Nature 2005; 435 : 779-85. [Google Scholar]
- Coureux PD, Wells AL, Ménétrey J, et al. A structural state of the myosin V motor without bound nucleotide. Nature 2003; 425 : 419–23. [Google Scholar]
- Rock RS, Ramamurthy B, Dunn AR, et al. A flexible domain is essential for the large step size and processivity of myosin VI. Mol Cell 2005; 17 : 603–9. [Google Scholar]
- Rosenfeld SS, Fordyce PM, Jefferson GM, et al. Stepping and stretching : how kinesin uses internal strain to walk processively. J Biol Chem 2003; 278 : 18530–6. [Google Scholar]
- Yildiz A, Park H, Safer D, et al. Myosin VI steps via a hand-over-hand mechanism with its lever arm undergoing fluctuations when attached to actin. J Biol Chem 2004; 279 : 37223–6. [Google Scholar]
- Houdusse A, Kalabokis VN, Himmel D, et al. Atomic structure of scallop myosin subfragment S1 complexed with MgADP : a novel conformation of the myosin head. Cell 1999; 97 : 459–70. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.