Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 22, Number 1, Janvier 2006
|Page(s)||81 - 83|
|Published online||15 January 2006|
- Weaving LS, Ellaway CJ, Gecz J, et al. Rett syndrome : clinical review and genetic update. J Med Genet 2005; 42 : 1–7. [Google Scholar]
- Hagberg B. Rett syndrome : clinical peculiarities and biological mysteries. Acta Paediatr 1995; 84 : 971–6. [Google Scholar]
- Amir RE, Van den Veyver IB, Wan M, et al. Rett syndrome is caused by mutations in X-linked MECP2, encoding methyl-CpG-binding protein2. Nat Genet 1999; 23 : 185–8. [Google Scholar]
- Gilgenkrantz S, Bourdon V. MeCP2 et retard mental. Med Sci (Paris) 2001; 17 : 811–3. [Google Scholar]
- Traynor J, Agarwal P, Lazzeroni L, et al. Gene expression patterns vary in clonal cell cultures from Rett syndrome females with eight different MECP2 mutations. BMC Med Genet 2002; 3 h 12. [Google Scholar]
- Guy J, Hendrich B, Holmes M, et al. A mouse Mecp2-null mutation causes neurological symptoms that mimic Rett syndrome. Nat Genet 2001; 27 : 322–6. [Google Scholar]
- Chen RZ, Akbarian S, Tudor M, et al. Deficiency of methyl-CpG binding protein-2 in CNS neurons results in a Rett-like phenotype in mice. Nat Genet 2001; 27 : 327–31. [Google Scholar]
- Shahbazian M, Young J, Yuva-Paylor L, et al. Mice with truncated MeCP2 recapitulate many Rett syndrome features and display hyperacetylation of histone H3. Neuron 2002; 35 : 243–54. [Google Scholar]
- Julu PO, Kerr AM, Apartopoulos F, et al. Characterisation of breathing and associated central autonomic dysfunction in the Rett disorder. Arch Dis Child 2001; 85 : 29–37. [Google Scholar]
- Elian M, Rudolf ND. EEG and respiration in Rett syndrome. Acta Neurol Scand 1991; 83 : 123–8. [Google Scholar]
- Viemari JC, Roux JC, Tryba AK, et al. Mecp2 deficiency disrupts norepinephrine and respiratory systems in mice. J Neurosci 2005; 25 : 11521–30. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.