Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 22, Number 1, Janvier 2006
|Page(s)||68 - 70|
|Published online||15 January 2006|
- Fuster V, Voûte J. MDGs : chronic diseases are not on the agenda. Lancet 2005; 366 : 1512–4. [Google Scholar]
- Rothwell PM, Coull AJ, Silver LE, et al. for the Oxford Vascular Study. Poppulation-based study of event-rate, incidence, case fatality, and mortality for all acute vascular events in all arterial territories (Oxford Vascular Study). Lancet 2005; 366 ; 1773–83. [Google Scholar]
- Danari G, Vander Hoorn S, Lopez AD, Murray CJL, Ezzari M, and the comparative risk assessment collaborating group (cancers). Causes of cancer in the world : comparative risk assessmennt of nine behavoural and environmental risk factors. Lancet 2005; 366 : 1784–93. [Google Scholar]
- Ezzari M, Lopez AD, Rodgers A, Vander Hoorn S, Murray CJL, and the comparative risk assessment collaborating group. Selected major risk factors and global and regional burden of disease. Lancet 2002; 360 : 1347–60. [Google Scholar]
- Strong K, Mathers C, Leeder S, Beaglehole R. Preventing chronic diseases : how many lives can we save ? Lancet 2005; 366 : 1578–82. [Google Scholar]
- Epping-Jordan JE, Galeo G, Tukuitonga C, Beaglehoke R. Preventing chronic diseases : taking stepwise action. Lancet 2005; 366 : 1667–71. [Google Scholar]
- Reddy KS, Shah B, Varghese C, Ramadass A. Responding to the threat of chronic diseases in India. Lancet 2005; 366 : 1744–9. [Google Scholar]
- Watts J. China : the air pollution capital of the world. Lancet 2005; 366 : 1761–2. [Google Scholar]
- Wang L, Kong L, Wu F, Bai Y, Burton R. Preventing chronic diseases in China. Lancet 2005; 366 : 1821–4. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.