Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 22, Number 1, Janvier 2006
|Page(s)||16 - 18|
|Published online||15 January 2006|
- Kellendonk C, Gass P, Kretz O, et al. Corticosteroid receptors in the brain: gene targeting studies. Brain Res Bull 2002; 57 : 73–83. [Google Scholar]
- Grenier J, Trousson A, Chauchereau A, et al. Differential recruitment of p160 coactivators by glucocorticoid receptor between Schwann cells and astrocytes. Mol Endocrinol 2006 (sous presse) [Google Scholar]
- Grenier J, Tomkiewicz C, Trousson A, et al. Identification by microarray analysis of aspartate aminotransferase and glutamine synthetase as glucocorticoid target genes in a mouse Schwann cell line. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 2006 (sous presse) [Google Scholar]
- Grenier J, Trousson A, Chauchereau A, et al. Selective recruitment of p160 coactivators on glucocorticoid-regulated promoters in Schwann cells. Mol Endocrinol 2004; 18 : 2866–79. [Google Scholar]
- Fonte C, Grenier J, Trousson A, et al. Involvement of β-catenin and unusual behavior of CBP and p300 in glucocorticosteroid signaling in Schwann cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2005; 102 : 14260–5. [Google Scholar]
- Mark M, Yoshida-Komiya H, Gehin M, et al. Partially redundant functions of SRC-1 and TIF2 in postnatal survival and male reproduction. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2004; 101 : 4453–8. [Google Scholar]
- Meijer OC, Kalkhoven E, van der Laan S, et al. Steroid receptor coactivator-1 splice variants differentially affect corticosteroid receptor signaling. Endocrinology 2005; 146 : 1438–48. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.