Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 21, Number 12, Décembre 2005
|Page(s)||1023 - 1025|
|Published online||15 December 2005|
- Araque A, Perea G. Glial modulation of synaptic transmission in culture. Glia 2004; 47 : 241–8. [Google Scholar]
- Fellin T, Pascual O, Gobbo S, et al. Neuronal synchrony mediated by astrocytic glutamate through activation of extrasynaptic NMDA receptors. Neuron 2004; 43 : 729–3. [Google Scholar]
- Angulo MC, Kozlov AS, Charpak S, Audinat E. Glutamate released from glial cells synchronizes neuronal activity in the hippocampus. J Neurosci 2004; 24 : 6920–7. [Google Scholar]
- Tian GF, Azmi H, Takano T, et al. An astrocytic basis of epilepsy. Nat Med 2005; 11 : 973–81. [Google Scholar]
- Dingledine R, Hynes MA, King GL. Involvement of N-methyl-D-aspartate receptors in epileptiform bursting in the rat hippocampal slice. J Physiol (Lond) 1996; 380 : 175–89. [Google Scholar]
- Nett WJ, Oloff SH, McCarthy KD. Hippocampal astrocytes in situ exhibit calcium oscillations that occur independent of neuronal activity. J Neurophysiol 2002; 87 : 528–37. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.