Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 21, Number 12, Décembre 2005
|Page(s)||1017 - 1019|
|Published online||15 December 2005|
- Huttenhofer A, Schattner P, Polacek N. Non-coding RNAs: hope or hype ? Trends Genet 2005; 21 : 289–97. [Google Scholar]
- Kiss T. Small nucleolar RNAs: an abundant group of noncoding RNAs with diverse cellular functions. Cell 2002; 109 : 145–8. [Google Scholar]
- Kiss T. Biogenesis of small nuclear RNPs. J Cell Sci 2004; 117 : 5949–51. [Google Scholar]
- Reik W, Walter J. Genomic imprinting: parental influence on the genome. Nat Rev Genet 2001; 2 : 21–32. [Google Scholar]
- Cavaille J, Buiting K, Kiefmann M, et al. Identification of brain-specific and imprinted small nucleolar RNA genes exhibiting an unusual genomic organization. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2000; 97 : 14311–6. [Google Scholar]
- Nicholls RD, Knepper JL. Genome organization, function, and imprinting in Prader-Willi and Angelman syndromes. Annu Rev Genomics Hum Genet 2001; 2 : 153–75. [Google Scholar]
- Ding FY, Prints MS, Dhar DK, et al. Lack of Pwcr1/MBII-85 snoRNA is critical for neonatal lethality in Prader-Willi syndrome mouse models. Mamm Genome 2005; 16 : 424–31. [Google Scholar]
- Gallagher RC, Pils B, Albalwi M, et al. Evidence for the role of PWCR1/HBII-85 C/D box small nucleolar RNAs in Prader-Willi syndrome. Am J Hum Genet 2002; 71 : 669–78. [Google Scholar]
- Schule BM, Albalwi E, Northrop DI, et al. Molecular breakpoint cloning and gene expression studies of a novel translocation t(4;15)(q27;q11.2) associated with Prader-Willi syndrome. BMC Med Genet 2005; 6 : 18. [Google Scholar]
- Bass BL. RNA editing by adenosine deaminases that act on RNA. Annu Rev Biochem 2002; 71 : 817–46. [Google Scholar]
- Burns CM, Chu H, Rueter SM, et al. Regulation of serotonin-2C receptor G-protein coupling by RNA editing. Nature 1997; 387 : 303–8. [Google Scholar]
- Vitali P, Basyuk E, Le Meur E, et al. ADAR2-mediated editing of RNA substrates in the nucleolus is inhibited by C/D small nucleolar RNAs. J Cell Biol 2005; 169 : 745–53. [Google Scholar]
- Runte MR, Varon D, Horn B, et al. Exclusion of the C/D box snoRNA gene cluster HBII-52 from a major role in Prader-Willi syndrome. Hum Genet 2005; 116 : 228–30. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.