Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 21, Number 11, Novembre 2005
|Page(s)||917 - 919|
|Published online||15 November 2005|
- Pevny L, Placzek M. SOX genes and neural progenitor identity. Curr Opin Neurobiol 2005; 15 : 7–13. [Google Scholar]
- Buescher M, Hing FS, Chia W. Formation of neuroblasts in the embryonic central nervous system of Drosophila melanogaster is controlled by SoxNeuro. Development 2002; 129 : 4193–203. [Google Scholar]
- Overton PM, Meadows LA, Urban J, Russell S. Evidence for differential and redundant function of the Sox genes Dichaete and SoxN during CNS development in Drosophila. Development 2002; 129 : 4219–28. [Google Scholar]
- Smith JM, Koopman PA. The ins and outs of transcriptional control: nucleocytoplasmic shuttling in development and disease. Trends Genet 2004; 20 : 4–8. [Google Scholar]
- Huang W, Zhou X, Lefebvre V, de Crombrugghe B. Phosphorylation of SOX9 by cyclic AMP-dependent protein kinase A enhances SOX9’s ability to transactivate a Col2a1 chondrocyte-specific enhancer. Mol Cell Biol 2000; 20 : 4149–58. [Google Scholar]
- Akiyama H, Kamitani T, Yang X, et al. The transcription factor Sox9 is degraded by the ubiquitin-proteasome system and stabilized by a mutation in a ubiquitin-target site. Matrix Biol 2005; 23 : 499–505. [Google Scholar]
- Komatsu T, Mizusaki H, Mukai T, et al. Small ubiquitin-like modifier 1 (SUMO-1) modification of the synergy control motif of Ad4 binding protein/steroidogenic factor 1 (Ad4BP/SF-1) regulates synergistic transcription between Ad4BP/SF-1 and Sox9. Mol Endocrinol 2004; 18 : 2451–62. [Google Scholar]
- Thevenet L, Mejean C, Moniot B, et al. Regulation of human SRY subcellular distribution by its acetylation/deacetylation. EMBO J 2004; 23 : 3336–45. [Google Scholar]
- Hay RT. SUMO: a history of modification. Mol Cell 2005; 18 : 1–12. [Google Scholar]
- Savare J, Bonneaud N, Girard F. SUMO represses transcriptional activity of the Drosophila SoxNeuro and human Sox3 central nervous system-specific transcription factors. Mol Biol Cell 2005; 16 : 2660–9. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.