Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 21, Number 11, Novembre 2005
|Page(s)||913 - 915|
|Published online||15 November 2005|
- Nitkin RM, Smith MA, Magill C, et al. Identification of agrin, a synaptic organizing protein from Torpedo electric organ. J Cell Biol 1987; 105 : 2471–8. [Google Scholar]
- Wallace BG. Agrin-induced specializations contain cytoplasmic, membrane, and extracellular matrix-associated components of the postsynaptic apparatus. J Neurosci 1989; 9 : 1294–302. [Google Scholar]
- Bezakova G, Ruegg MA. New insights into the roles of agrin. Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol 2003; 4 : 295–308. [Google Scholar]
- Lai KO, Ip NY. Central synapses and neuromuscular junction; same players, different roles. Trends Genet 2003; 19 : 395–402. [Google Scholar]
- Smith MA, Hilgenberg LG. Agrin in the CNS: a protein in search of a function ? Neuroreport 2003; 13 : 1485–95. [Google Scholar]
- Stone DM, Nikolics K. Tissue- and age-specific expression patterns of alternatively spliced agrin mRNA transcripts in embryonic rat suggest novel developmental roles. J Neurosci 1995; 15 : 6767–78. [Google Scholar]
- Cohen NA, Kaufmann WE, Worley PF, et al. Expression of agrin in the developing and adult rat brain. Neuroscience 1997; 76 : 581–96. [Google Scholar]
- Böse CM, Qiu D, Bergamaschi A, et al. Agrin controls synaptic differentiation in hippocampal neurons. J Neurosci 2000; 20 : 9086–95. [Google Scholar]
- Kandler K, Katz LC. Neuronal coupling and uncoupling in the developing nervous system. Curr Opin Neurobiol 1995; 5 : 98–105. [Google Scholar]
- Personius KE, Balice-Gordon RJ. Loss of correlated motor neuron activity during synaptic competition at developing neuromuscular synapses. Neuron 2001; 31 : 395–408. [Google Scholar]
- Martin AO, Alonso G, Guérineau NC. Agrin mediates a rapid switch from electrical coupling to chemical neurotransmission during synaptogenesis. J Cell Biol 2005; 169 : 503–14. [Google Scholar]
- Martin AO, Mathieu MN, Guérineau NC. Evidence for long-lasting cholinergic control of gap junctional communication between adrenal chromaffin cells. J Neurosci 2003; 23 : 3669–78. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.