Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 21, Number 10, Octobre 2005
|Page(s)||799 - 801|
|Published online||15 October 2005|
- Leung PM, Rogers QR. Importance of prepyriform cortex in food-intake response of rats to amino acids. Am J Physiol 1971; 221 : 929–35. [Google Scholar]
- Gietzen, DW. Neural mechanisms in the responses to amino acid deficiency. J Nutr 1993; 123 : 610–25. [Google Scholar]
- Maurin AC, Jousse C, Averous J, et al. The GCN2 kinase biases feeding behavior to maintain amino acid homeostasis in omnivores. Cell Metab 2005; 1 : 273–7. [Google Scholar]
- Hao S, Sharp JW, Ross-Inta CM, et al. Uncharged tRNA and sensing of amino acid deficiency in mammalian piriform cortex. Science 2005; 307 : 1776–8. [Google Scholar]
- Averous J, Bruhat A, Jousse C, et al. Induction of CHOP expression by amino acid limitation requires both ATF4 expression and ATF2 phosphorylation. J Biol Chem 2004; 279 : 5288–97. [Google Scholar]
- Bruhat A, Jousse C, Carraro V, et al. Amino acids control mammalian gene transcription: activating transcription factor 2 is essential for the amino acid responsiveness of the CHOP promoter. Mol Cell Biol 2000; 20 : 7192–204. [Google Scholar]
- Harding HP, Novoa I, Zhang Y, et al. Regulated translation initiation controls stress-induced gene expression in mammalian cells. Mol Cell 2000; 6 : 1099–108. [Google Scholar]
- Dong J, Qiu H, Garcia-Barrio M, et al. Uncharged tRNA activates GCN2 by displacing the protein kinase moiety from a bipartite tRNA-binding domain. Mol Cell 2000; 6 : 269–79. [Google Scholar]
- Lu PD, Harding HP, Ron D. Translation reinitiation at alternative open reading frames regulates gene expression in an integrated stress response. J Cell Biol 2004; 167 : 27–33. [Google Scholar]
- Vattem KM, Wek RC. Reinitiation involving upstream ORFs regulates ATF4 mRNA translation in mammalian cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2004; 101 : 11269–74. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.