Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 21, Number 10, Octobre 2005
|Page(s)||793 - 795|
|Published online||15 October 2005|
- Johnson JM, Castle J, Garrett-Engele P, et al. Genome-wide survey of human alternative pre-mRNA splicing with exon junction microarrays. Science 2003; 302 : 2141–4. [Google Scholar]
- International Human Genome Sequencing Consortium. Finishing the euchromatic sequence of the human genome. Nature 2004; 431 : 931–45. [Google Scholar]
- Tazi J, Durand S, Jeanteur P. Spliceosome: a novel multi-faceted target for therapy. Trends Biochem Sci 2005; 30 : 469–78. [Google Scholar]
- Soret J, Tazi, J. Phosphorylation-dependent control of the pre-mRNA splicing machinery. Prog Mol Subcell Biol 2003; 31 : 89–126. [Google Scholar]
- Rossi F, Labourier E, Forne T, et al. Mammalian DNA topoisomerase I specifically phosphorylates SR protein splicing factors. Nature 1996; 381 : 80–2. [Google Scholar]
- Tazi J, Bakkour N, Soret J, et al. Selective inhibition of topoisomerase I and various steps of spliceosome assembly by diospyrin derivatives. Mol Pharmacol 2005; 67 : 1186–94. [Google Scholar]
- Soret J, Bakkour N, Maire S, et al. Selective modification of alternative splicing by indole derivatives that target SR protein splicing factors. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2005; 102 : 8764–9. [Google Scholar]
- Gabut M, Mine M, Marsac C, et al. The SR protein SC35 is responsible for aberrant splicing of the E1a pyruvate dehydrogenase mRNA in a case of mental retardation with lactic acidosis. Mol Cell Biol 2005; 8 : 3286–94. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.