Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 21, Number 8-9, Août–Septembre 2005
|Page(s)||687 - 689|
|Published online||15 August 2005|
- Ambros V. The functions of animal microRNAs. Nature 2004; 431 : 350–5. [Google Scholar]
- Matzke IA, Birchler JA. RNAi-mediated pathways in the nucleus. Nat Rev Genet 2005; 6 : 24–35. [Google Scholar]
- Lecellier CH, Dunoyer P, Arark K, et al. A cellular microRNA mediates antiviral defense in human cells. Science 2005; 308 : 557–60. [Google Scholar]
- Kanellopoulou C, Muljo S, Kung AL, et al. Dicer-deficient mouse embryonic stem cells are defective in differentiation and centromeric silencing. Genes Dev 2005; 19 : 489–501. [Google Scholar]
- Lim LP, Lau NC, Garret-Engele P, et al. Microarray analysis shows that some microRNAs downregulate large number of target mRNAs. Nature 2005; 433 : 769–73. [Google Scholar]
- Johnson SM, Grosshans H, Shingara J, et al. Ras is regulated by the let-7 microRNA family. Cell 2005; 120 : 635–47. [Google Scholar]
- He L, Thomson JM, Heman MT, et al. A microRNA polycistron as a potential human oncogene. Nature 2005; 435 : 828–33. [Google Scholar]
- O’Donnel KA, Wentzel EA, Zeller KI, Dang CV, Mendell JT. c-Myc-regulated microRNAS modulate E2F1 expression. Nature 2005; 435 : 839–43. [Google Scholar]
- Lu J, Getz G, Miska EA, et al. MicroRNA expression profiles classify human cancers. Nature 2005; 435 : 834–8. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.