Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 21, Number 6-7, Juin–Juillet 2005
|Page(s)||584 - 585|
|Published online||15 June 2005|
- Meneton P, Bloch-Faure M, Hagege AA, et al. Cardiovascular abnormalities with normal blood pressure in tissue kallikrein-deficient mice. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2001; 98 : 2634–9. [Google Scholar]
- Bergaya S, Meneton P, Bloch-Faure M, et al. Decreased flow-dependent dilation in carotid arteries of tissue kallikrein-knockout mice. Circ Res 2001; 88 : 593–9. [Google Scholar]
- Slim R, Torremocha F, Moreau T, et al. Loss-of-function polymorphism of the human kallikrein gene with reduced urinary kallikrein activity. J Am Soc Nephrol 2002; 13 : 968–76. [Google Scholar]
- Azizi M, Boutouyrie P, Bissery A, et al. Arterial and renal consequences of partial genetic deficiency in tissue kallikrein activity in humans. J Clin Invest 2005; 115 : 780–7. [Google Scholar]
- Griol-Charbidili V, Messadi-Laribi E, Bascands JL, et al. Role of tissue kallikrein in the cardioprotective effects of ischemic and pharmacological preconditioning in myocardial ischemia. FASEB J 2005 online. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.