Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 21, Number 6-7, Juin–Juillet 2005
|Page(s)||573 - 577|
|Published online||15 June 2005|
- Ross MT, Grafham DV, Coffey AJ, et al. The DNA sequence of the X human chromosome Nature 2005; 434 : 325–37. [Google Scholar]
- Ropers HH, Hamel BC. X-linked mental retardation. Nat Rev Genet 2005; 6 : 46–57. [Google Scholar]
- Skaletsky H, Kuroda-Kawaguchi T, Minx P, et al. The male-specific region of the human Y chromosome is a mosaic of discrete sequence classes. Nature 2003; 423 : 825–37. [Google Scholar]
- Carrel L, Willard HF. X-inactivation profile reveals extensive variability in X linked gene expression in females. Nature 2005; 434 : 400–4. [Google Scholar]
- Vallender EJ, Pearson NM, Lahn BT. The X chromosome : not just her brother’s keeper. Nat Genet 2005; 37 : 343–5. [Google Scholar]
- Gunter C. She moves in mysterious ways. Nature 2005; 434 : 279–80. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.