Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 21, Number 5, Mai 2005
|Page(s)||471 - 473|
|Published online||15 May 2005|
- Ghivizzani SC, Lechman ER, Kang R, et al. Direct adenovirus-mediated gene transfer of interleukin 1 and tumor necrosis factor alpha soluble receptors to rabbit knees with experimental arthritis has local and distal anti-arthritic effects. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1998; 95 : 4613–8. [Google Scholar]
- Wegrowski Y, Maquart FX. Involvement of stromal proteoglycans in tumour progression. Crit Rev Oncol Hematol 2004; 49 : 259–68. [Google Scholar]
- Gulberti S, Lattard V, Fondeur M, et al. Phosphorylation and sulfation of oligosaccharide substrates critically influence the activity of human β1,4-galactosyltransferase 7 (GalT-I) and β1,3-glucuronosyltransferase I (GlcAT-I) involved in the biosynthesis of the glycosaminoglycan-protein linkage region of proteoglycans. J Biol Chem 2005; 280 : 1417–25. [Google Scholar]
- Bai X, Wei G, Anjana S, et al. Chinese hamster ovary cell mutants defective in glycosaminoglycan assembly and glucuronosyltransferase-I. J Biol Chem 1999; 274 : 13017–24. [Google Scholar]
- Venkatesan N, Barré L, Benani A, et al. Stimulation of proteoglycan synthesis by glucuronosyltransferase-I gene delivery : a novel strategy to promote cartilage repair. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2004; 101 : 18087–92. [Google Scholar]
- Calabro A, Hascall VC, Midura RJ. Adaptation of FACE methodology for microanalysis of total hyaluronan and chondroitin sulfate composition from cartilage. Glycobiology 2000; 10 : 283–93. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.