Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 21, Number 4, Avril 2005
|Page(s)||353 - 355|
|Published online||15 April 2005|
- Body JJ. Metastatic bone disease : clinical and therapeutic aspects. Bone 1992; 13 : S57–62. [Google Scholar]
- Guise TA, Mundy GR. Cancer and bone. Endocrinol Rev 1998; 19 : 18–54. [Google Scholar]
- Mundy GR. Metastasis to bone : causes, consequences and therapeutic opportunities. Nat Rev Cancer 2002; 2 : 584–93. [Google Scholar]
- Pickering LM, Mansi JL. The role of bisphosphonates in breast cancer management. Curr Med Res Opin 2002; 18 : 284–95. [Google Scholar]
- Mills GB, Moolenaar WH. The emerging role of lysophosphatidic acid in cancer. Nat Rev Cancer 2003; 3 : 582–91. [Google Scholar]
- Boucharaba A, Serre CM, Gres S, et al. Platelet-derived lysophosphatidic acid supports the progression of osteolytic bone metastases in breast cancer. J Clin Invest 2004; 114 : 1714–25. [Google Scholar]
- Peyruchaud O, Serre CM, NicAmhlaoibh R, et al. Angiostatin inhibits bone metastasis formation in nude mice through a direct anti-osteoclastic activity. J Biol Chem 2003; 278 : 45826–32. [Google Scholar]
- Umezu-Goto M, Kishi Y, Taira A, et al. Autotaxin has lysophospholipase D activity leading to tumor cell growth and motility by lysophosphatidic acid production. J Cell Biol 2002; 158 : 227–33. [Google Scholar]
- Eichholtz T, Jalink K, Fahrenfort I, Moolenaar WH. The bioactive phospholipid lysophosphatidic acid is released from activated platelets. Biochem J 1993; 291 : 677–80. [Google Scholar]
- Gasic GJ, Gasic TB, Galanti N, et al. Platelet-tumor-cell interactions in mice. The role of platelets in the spread of malignant disease. Int J Cancer 1973; 11 : 704–18. [Google Scholar]
- Pecheur I, Peyruchaud O, Serre CM, et al. Integrin alpha(v)beta3 expression confers on tumor cells a greater propensity to metastasize to bone. FASEB J 2002; 16 : 1266–8. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.