Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 21, Number 4, Avril 2005
|Page(s)||344 - 346|
|Published online||15 April 2005|
- Nicolas V, Le Van Kim C, Gane P, et al. Rh-RhAG/ ankyrin-R, a new interaction site between the membrane bilayer and the red cell skeleton, is impaired by Rh(null)-associated mutation. J Biol Chem 2003; 278 : 25526–33. [Google Scholar]
- Marini AM, Matassi G, Raynal V, et al. The human Rhesus-associated RhAG protein and a kidney homologue promote ammonium transport in yeast. Nat Genet 2000; 26 : 341–4. [Google Scholar]
- Ripoche P, Bertrand O, Gane P, et al. Human Rhesus-associated glycoprotein mediates facilitated transport of NH3 into red blood cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2004; 101 : 17222–7. [Google Scholar]
- Khademi S, O’Connell J, Remis J, et al. Mechanism of ammonia transport by Amt/Mep/Rh : structure of AmtB at 1.35 A. Science 2004; 305 : 1587–94. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng L, Kostrewa D, Berneche S, et al. The mechanism of ammonia transport based on the crystal structure of AmtB of Escherichia coli. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2004; 101 : 17090–5. [Google Scholar]
- Bakouh N, Benjelloun F, Hulin P, et al. NH3 is involved in the NH4+ transport induced by the functional expression of the human RhCG glycoprotein. J Biol Chem 2004; 279 : 15975–83. [Google Scholar]
- Soupene E, Inwood W, Kustu S. Lack of the Rhesus protein Rh1 impairs growth of the green alga Chlamydomonas reinhardtii at high CO2. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2004; 101 : 7787–92. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.