Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 21, Number 2, Février 2005
|Page(s)||121 - 123|
|Published online||15 February 2005|
- Wasylyk B, Hagman J, Gutierrez-Hartmann A. Ets transcription factors : nuclear effectors of the Ras-MAP-kinase signaling pathway. Trends Biochem Sci 1998; 23 : 213–6. [Google Scholar]
- Yang SH, Jaffray E, Hay RT, Sharrocks AD. Dynamic interplay of the SUMO and ERK pathways in regulating Elk-1 transcriptional activity. Mol Cell 2003; 12 : 63–74. [Google Scholar]
- Salinas S, Briancon-Marjollet A, Bossis G, et al. SUMOylation regulates nucleo-cytoplasmic shuttling of Elk-1. J Cell Biol 2004; 165 : 767–73. [Google Scholar]
- Seeler JS, Dejean A. Nuclear and unclear functions of SUMO. Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol 2003; 4 : 690–9. [Google Scholar]
- Yang SH, Sharrocks AD. SUMO promotes HDAC-mediated transcriptional repression. Cell 2004; 13 : 611–7. [Google Scholar]
- Janknecht R, Nordheim, A. MAP kinase-dependent transcriptional coactivation by Elk-1 and its cofactor CBP. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 1996; 228 : 831–7. [Google Scholar]
- Li Q, Yang SH, Maeda Y, et al. MAP kinase phosphorylation-dependent activation of Elk-1 leads to activation of the co-activator p300. EMBO J 2003; 22 : 281–91. [Google Scholar]
- Janknecht R, Zinck R, Ernst WH, Nordheim A. Functional dissection of the transcription factor Elk-1. Oncogene 1994; 9 : 1273–8. [Google Scholar]
- Vanhoutte P, Nissen J, Brugg B, et al. Opposing roles of Elk-1 and its brain-specific isoform, short Elk-1, in nerve growth factor-induced PC12 differentiation. J Biol Chem 2001 : 276 : 5189–96. [Google Scholar]
- Sgambato V, Vanhoutte P, Pages C, et al. In vivo expression and regulation of Elk-1, a target of the extracellular signal-regulated kinase signaling pathway, in the adult rat brain. J Neurosci 1998; 18 : 214–26. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.