Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 21, Number 1, Janvier 2005
|Page(s)||9 - 10|
|Published online||15 January 2005|
- Huppa JB, Davis MM. T-cell-antigen recognition and the immunological synapse. Nat Rev Immunol 2003; 3 : 973–83. [Google Scholar]
- Wülfing C, Davis MM. A receptor/cytoskeletal movement triggered by costimulation during T cell activation. Science 1998; 282 : 2266–9. [Google Scholar]
- Das V, Nal B, Dujeancourt A, et al. Activation-induced polarized recycling targets T cell receptors to the immunological synapse. Involvement of SNARE complexes. Immunity 2004; 20 : 577–88. [Google Scholar]
- Ehrlich LIR, Ebert PJR, MF Krummel, et al. Dynamics pf p56lck translocation to the T cell immunological synapse following agonist and antagonist stimulation. Immunity 2002; 17 : 809–22. [Google Scholar]
- Bonello G, Blanchard N, Montoya MC, et al. Dynamic recruitment of the adaptor protein LAT: LAT exists in two distinct intracellular pools and controls its own recruitment. J Cell Sci 2003; 117 : 1009–16. [Google Scholar]
- Bretscher MS, Aguado-Velasco C. Membrane traffic during cell locomotion. Curr Opin Cell Biol 1998; 10 : 537–41. [Google Scholar]
- Booth S, Trimble WS, Grinstein S. Membrane dynamics in phagocytosis. Semin Immunol 2001; 13 : 357–64. [Google Scholar]
- Park M, Penick EC, Edwards JG, et al. Recycling endosomes supply AMPA receptors for LTP. Science 2004; 305 : 1972–5. [Google Scholar]
- Clark R, Griffiths GM. Lytic granules, secretory lysosomes and disease. Curr Opin Immunol 2003; 15 : 516–21. [Google Scholar]
- Kupfer A, Mosmann TR, Kupfer H. Polarized expression of cytokines in cell conjugates of helper T cells and splenic B cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1991; 88 : 775–9. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.