Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 21, Number 1, Janvier 2005
|Page(s)||5 - 6|
|Published online||15 January 2005|
- Hochedlinger K, Blelloch R, Brennan C, et al. Reprogramming of a melanoma genome by nuclear transplantation. Gene Dev 2004; 18 : 1875–85. [Google Scholar]
- Blelloch R, Hochedlinger K, Yamada Y, et al. Nuclear cloning of embryonal carcinoma cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2004; 101 : 13985–90. [Google Scholar]
- Andrews PW. From teratocarcinomas to embryonic stem cells. Philos Trans R Soc Lond B 2002; 357 : 405–17. [Google Scholar]
- Bortvin A, Eggan K, Skaletsky H, et al. Incomplete reactivation of Oct4-related genes in mouse embryos cloned from somatic nuclei. Development 2003; 130 : 1673–80. [Google Scholar]
- Chin L, Tam A, Pomerantz J, et al. Essential role for oncogenic Ras tumour maintenance. Nature 1999; 400 : 468–72. [Google Scholar]
- Sharp R, Recio JA, Jhappan C, et al. Synergism between INK4a/ARF inactivation and aberrant HGF/SF signaling in rhabdomyosarcomagenesis. Nat Med 2002; 8 : 1276–80. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.