Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 21, Number 1, Janvier 2005
|Page(s)||19 - 22|
|Published online||15 January 2005|
- Sherr CJ, Roberts JM. CDK inhibitors : positive and negative regulators of G1-phase progression. Genes Dev 1999; 13 : 1501–12. [Google Scholar]
- Rane SG, Dubus P, Mettus RV, et al. Loss of Cdk4 expression causes insulin-deficient diabetes and Cdk4 activation results in β-islet cell hyperplasia. Nat Genet 1999; 22 : 44–52. [Google Scholar]
- Tsutsui T, Hesabi B, Moons DS, et al. Targeted disruption of CDK4 delays cell cycle entry with enhanced p27(Kip1) activity. Mol Cell Biol 1999; 19 : 7011–9. [Google Scholar]
- Malumbres M, Sotillo R, Santamaria D, et al. Mammalian cells cycle without the D-type cyclin-dependent kinases Cdk4 and Cdk6. Cell 2004; 118 : 493–504. [Google Scholar]
- Ciemerych MA, Kenney AM, Sicinska E, et al. Development of mice expressing a single D-type cyclin. Genes Dev 2002; 16 : 3277–89. [Google Scholar]
- Kozar K, Ciemerych MA, Rebel VI, et al. Mouse development and cell proliferation in the absence of D-cyclins. Cell 2004; 118 : 477–91. [Google Scholar]
- Lobjois V, Benazeraf B, Bertrand N, et al. Specific regulation of cyclins D1 and D2 by FGF and Shh signaling coordinates cell cycle progression, patterning, and differentiation during early steps of spinal cord development. Dev Biol 2004; 273 : 195–209. [Google Scholar]
- Wianny F, Real FX, Mummery CL, et al. G1-phase regulators, cyclin D1, cyclin D2, and cyclin D3 : up-regulation at gastrulation and dynamic expression during neurulation. Dev Dyn 1998; 212 : 49–62. [Google Scholar]
- Aguzzi A, Kiess M, Ruedi D, Hamel PA. Cyclins D1, D2 and D3 are expressed in distinct tissues during mouse embryogenesis. Transgenics 1996; 2 : 29–39. [Google Scholar]
- Pagano M, Jackson PK. Wagging the dogma : tissue-specific cell cycle control in the mouse embryo. Cell 2004; 118 : 535–8. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.