Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 20, Number 12, Décembre 2004
|Page(s)||1061 - 1062|
|Published online||15 December 2004|
- Mallet VO, Mitchell C, Mezey E, et al. Bone marrow transplantation in mice leads to a minor population of hepatocytes that can be selectively amplified in vivo. Hepatology 2002; 35 : 799–804. [Google Scholar]
- Wagers AJ, Sherwood RI, Christensen JL, et al. Little evidence for developmental plasticity of adult hematopoietic stem cells. Science 2002; 297 : 2256–9. [Google Scholar]
- Wang X, Montini E, Al-Dhalimy M, et al. Kinetics of liver repopulation after bone marrow transplantation. Am J Pathol 2002; 161 : 565–74. [Google Scholar]
- Almeida-Porada G, Porada CD, Chamberlain J, et al. Formation of human hepatocytes by human hematopoietic stem cells in sheep. Blood 2004; 104 : 2582–90. [Google Scholar]
- Alvarez-Dolado M, Pardal R, Garcia-Verdugo JM, et al. Fusion of bone-marrow-derived cells with Purkinje neurons, cardiomyocytes and hepatocytes. Nature 2003; 425 : 968–73. [Google Scholar]
- Camargo FD, Finegold M, Goodell MA. Hematopoietic myelomonocytic cells are the major source of hepatocyte fusion partners. J Clin Invest 2004; 113 : 1266–70. [Google Scholar]
- Willenbring H, Bailey AS, Foster M, et al. Myelomonocytic cells are sufficient for therapeutic cell fusion in liver. Nat Med 2004; 10 : 744–8. [Google Scholar]
- Harris RG, Herzog EL, Bruscia EM, et al. Lack of a fusion requirement for development of bone marrow-derived epithelia. Science 2004; 305 : 90–3. [Google Scholar]
- Jang YY, Collector MI, Baylin SB, et al. Hematopoietic stem cells convert into liver cells within days without fusion. Nat Cell Biol 2004; 6 : 532–9. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Y, Jahagirdar BN, Reinhardt RL, et al. Pluripotency of mesenchymal stem cells derived from adult marrow. Nature 2002; 418 : 41–9. [Google Scholar]
- Kogler G, Sensken S, Airey JA, et al. A new human somatic stem cell from placental cord blood with intrinsic pluripotent differentiation potential. J Exp Med 2004; 200 : 123–35. [Google Scholar]
- Schwartz RE, Reyes M, Koodie L, et al. Multipotent adult progenitor cells from bone marrow differentiate into functional hepatocyte-like cells. J Clin Invest 2002; 109 : 1291–302. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.