Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 20, Number 11, Novembre 2004
|Page(s)||1004 - 1008|
|Published online||15 November 2004|
- Smith CA, Sinclair AH. Sex determination : insights from the chicken. Bioessays 2004; 26 : 120–32. [Google Scholar]
- Graves JAM, Shetty S. Sex from W to Z : evolution of vertebrate sex chromosomes and sex determining genes. J Exp Zool 2001; 2990 : 449–62. [Google Scholar]
- Agate RJ, Grisham W, Wade J, et al. Neural, not gonadal, origin of brain sex differences, in a gynandromorphic finch. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2003; 100 : 4873–8. [Google Scholar]
- Maraud R, Vergnaud O, Rashedi M. New insights on the mecanism of testis differentiation from the morphogenesis of experimentally induced testes in genetically female chicken embryos. Am J Anat 1990; 188 : 429–37. [Google Scholar]
- Teranishi M, Shimada Y, Hori T, et al. Transcripts of the MHM region on the chicken Z chromosome accumulate as non-coding RNA in the nucleus of female cells adjacent to the DMRT1 locus. Chrom Res 2001; 9 : 147–65. [Google Scholar]
- Smith CA, Smith MJ, Sinclair AH. Expression of chicken steroidogenis factor-1 during gonadal differentiation. Gen Comp Endocrinol 1999; 13 : 445–54. [Google Scholar]
- Western DS, Harry JL, Graves JAM, Sinclair AH. Temperature-dependant sex determination in the American alligator : expression of SF1, WT1 and DAX1 during gonadogenesis. Gene 2000; 241 : 223–32. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.