Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 20, Number 10, Octobre 2004
|Page(s)||909 - 915|
|Published online||15 October 2004|
- Marshall BJ, Warren JR. Unidentified curved bacilli in the stomach of patients with gastritis and peptic-ulceration. Lancet 1984; 1 : 1311–5. [Google Scholar]
- Marshall BJ, Armstrong JA, McGechie DB, Glancy RJ. Attempt to fulfill Koch postulates for pyloric Campylobacter. Med J Aust 1985; 142 : 436–9. [Google Scholar]
- Jacso PA. Deficiency in the algorithm for calculating the impact factor of scholarly journals : The journal impact factor. Cortex 2001; 37 : 590–4. [Google Scholar]
- Amin M, Mabe M. Impact factors : use and abuse. Perspectives in Publishing (newsletter for journal editors, Elsevier Science) 2000; 1 : 1–6 (http://www.elsevier.nl/homepage/about/ita/editors/perspectives1.pdf). [Google Scholar]
- Garfield E. The impact factor and using it correctly. Unfallchirurg 1998; 101 : 413–4. [Google Scholar]
- Lewison G. Researchers’ and users’ perceptions of the relative standing of biomedical papers in different journals. Scientometrics 2002; 53 : 229–40. [Google Scholar]
- Lawrence PA. The politics of publication. Authors, reviewers and editors must act to protect the quality of research. Nature 2003; 422 : 259–61. [Google Scholar]
- Garfield E. Evaluating research. Do bibliometric indicators provide the best measures. Introduction to a review of bibliometric and other science indicators and their role in research evaluation (reprinted). Current Contents 1989; 14 : 3–10. [Google Scholar]
- Garfield E. How can impact factors be improved ? Br Med J 1996; 313 : 411–3. [Google Scholar]
- Lawrence S. Free online availability substantially increases a paper’s impact. Nature 2001; 411 : 521. [Google Scholar]
- Anderson K, Sack J, Krauss L, O’Keefe L. Publishing online-only peer-reviewed biomedical literature : three years of citation, author perception, and usage experience. J Electronic Publishing 2001; 6 (http://www.press.umich.edu/jep/06-03/anderson.html). [Google Scholar]
- Burke J. Connections. Boston : Little Brown and Company, 1995. [Google Scholar]
- Gardin JC. The logicist analysis of explanatory theories in archæology. In : Franck R, ed. The explanatory power of models. Boston : Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2002 : 267–84. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.