Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 20, Number 10, Octobre 2004
|Page(s)||843 - 844|
|Published online||15 October 2004|
- Nelis E, Van Broeckhoven C and the European CMT Consortium. Estimation of the mutation frequencies in Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 1 and HNNP : a European collaborative study. Eur J Hum Genet 1996; 4 : 25–33. [Google Scholar]
- Lupski JR, de Oca-Luna RM, Slaugenhaupt S, et al. DNA duplication associated with Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 1A. Cell 1991; 66 : 219–32. [Google Scholar]
- Raeymaekers P, Timmerman V, Nelis E, et al. Duplication in chromosome 17p11.2 in Charcot-Marie-Tooth neuropathy type 1a (CMT 1a). Neuromusc Disord 1991; 1 : 93–7. [Google Scholar]
- Timmerman V, Nelis E, Van Hul W, et al. The peripheral myelin protein gene PMP-22 is contained within the Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 1A duplication. Nat Genet 1992; 1 : 171–5. [Google Scholar]
- Huxley C, Passage E, Manson A, et al. Construction of a mouse model of Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 1A by pronuclear injection of human YAC DNA. Hum Mol Genet 1996; 5 : 563–9. [Google Scholar]
- Huxley C, Passage E, Robertson AM, et al. Correlation between varying levels of PMP22 expression and the degree of demyelination and reduction in nerve conduction velocity in transgenic mice. Hum Mol Genet 1998; 7 : 449–58. [Google Scholar]
- Carey DJ, Todd MS. Schwann cell myelination in a chemically defined medium : demonstration of a requirement for additives that promote Schwann cell extracellular matrix formation. Brain Res 1987; 429 : 95–102. [Google Scholar]
- Eldridge CF, Bunge MB, Bunge RP, et al. Differentiation of axon-related Schwann cells in vitro. I. Ascorbic acid regulates basal lamina assembly and myelin formation. J Cell Biol 1987; 105 : 1023–34. [Google Scholar]
- Passage E, Norreel JC, Noack-Fraissignes P, et al. Ascorbic acid treatment corrects the phenotype of a mouse model of Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease. Nat Med 2004; 10 : 396–401. [Google Scholar]
- Saberan-Djoneidi D, Sanguedolce V, Assouline Z, et al. Molecular dissection of the Schwann cell specific promoter of the PMP22 gene. Gene 2000; 248 : 223–31. [Google Scholar]
- Lopez-Lluch G, Buron MI, Alcain FJ, et al. Redox regulation of cAMP levels by ascorbate in 1,25-dihydroxy- vitamin D3-induced differentiation of HL-60 cells. Biochem J 1998; 331 : 21–7. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.