Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 20, Number 6-7, Juin-Juillet 2004
|Page(s)||636 - 638|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 June 2004|
- Berge KE, Tian H, Graf GA, et al. Accumulation of dietary cholesterol in sitosterolemia caused by mutations in adjacent ABC transporters. Science 2000; 290 : 1771–5. [Google Scholar]
- Altmann SW, Davis Jr. HR, Zhu L, et al. Niemann-Pick C1 like 1 protein is critical for intestinal cholesterol absorption. Science 2004; 303 : 1201–4. [Google Scholar]
- Fayard E, Schoonjans K, Annicotte JS, Auwerx J. Liver receptor homolog 1 controls the expression of carboxyl ester lipase. J Biol Chem 2003; 278 : 35725–31. [Google Scholar]
- Turley SD, Dietschy JM. Sterol absorption by the small intestine. Curr Opin Lipidol 2003; 14 : 233–40. [Google Scholar]
- Yu L, Hammer RE, Li-Hawkins J, et al. Disruption of Abcg5 and Abcg8 in mice reveals their crucial role in biliary cholesterol secretion. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2002; 99: 16237–42. [Google Scholar]
- Yu L, Li-Hawkins J, Hammer RE, et al. Overexpression of ABCG5 and ABCG8 promotes biliary cholesterol secretion and reduces fractional absorption of dietary cholesterol. J Clin Invest 2002; 110 : 671–80. [Google Scholar]
- Plösch T, Kok T, Bloks VW, et al. Increased hepatobiliary and fecal cholesterol excretion upon activation of the liver X receptor is independent of ABCA1. J Biol Chem 2002; 277 : 33870–7. [Google Scholar]
- Mulligan JD, Flowers MT, Tebon A, et al. ABCA1 is essential for efficient basolateral cholesterol efflux during the absorption of dietary cholesterol in chickens. J Biol Chem 2003; 278 : 13356–66. [Google Scholar]
- Iqbal J, Anwar K, Hussain MM. Multiple, independently regulated pathways of cholesterol transport across the intestinal epithelial cells. J Biol Chem 2003; 278 : 31610–20. [Google Scholar]
- Altmann SW, Davis Jr. HR, Yao X, et al. The identification of intestinal scavenger receptor class B, type I (SR-BI) by expression cloning and its role in cholesterol absorption. Biochem Biophys Acta 2002; 1580 : 77–93. [Google Scholar]
- Lambert G, Amar MJA, Guo G, et al. The nuclear receptor FXR regulates the enterohepatic circulation of cholesterol. J Biol Chem 2003; 278 : 2563–70. [Google Scholar]
- Davies JP, Levy B, Ioannou YA. Evidence for a Niemann-Pick C (NPC) gene family : identification and characterization of NPC1L1. Genomics 2000; 65 : 137–45. [Google Scholar]
- Ioannou YA. Multidrug permeases and subcellular cholesterol transport. Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol 2001; 2 : 657–68. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.