Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 20, Number 4, Avril 2004
|Page(s)||391 - 393|
|Published online||15 April 2004|
- Berk AJ. Activation of RNA polymerase II transcription. Curr Opin Cell Biol 1999; 11 : 330–5. [Google Scholar]
- Dillon N, Festenstein R. Unraveling heterochromatin : competition between positive and negative factors regulates accessibility. Trends Genet 2002; 18 : 252–8. [Google Scholar]
- Berger SL. Histone modifications in transcriptional regulation. Curr Opin Genet Dev 2002; 12 : 142–8. [Google Scholar]
- Klinge CM. Estrogen receptor interaction with co-activators and co-repressors. Steroids 2000; 65 : 227–51. [Google Scholar]
- Metivier R, Penot G, Hubner MR, et al. Estrogen receptor-alpha directs ordered, cyclical, and combinatorial recruitment of cofactors on a natural target promoter. Cell 2003; 115: 751–63. [Google Scholar]
- Li X, Wong J, Tsai SY, et al. Progesterone and glucocorticoid receptors recruit distinct coactivator complexes and promote distinct patterns of chromatin modification. Mol Cell Biol 2003; 23 : 3763–73. [Google Scholar]
- Jenuwein T, Allis CD. Translating the histone code. Science 2001; 293 : 1074–9. [Google Scholar]
- Hassan AH, Neely KE, Workman JL. Histone acetyltransferase complexes stabilize swi/snf binding to promoter nucleosomes. Cell 2001; 104 : 817–27. [Google Scholar]
- Agalioti T, Chen G, Thanos D. Deciphering the transcriptional histone acetylation code for a human gene. Cell 2002; 111 : 381–92. [Google Scholar]
- Vermeulen W, Houtsmuller AB. The transcription cycle in vivo. A blind watchmaker at work. Mol Cell 2002; 10 : 1264–6. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.