Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 20, Number 2, Février 2004
|Page(s)||139 - 141|
|Published online||15 February 2004|
- Sheehy AM, Gaddis NC, Choi JD, Malim MH. Isolation of a human gene that inhibits HIV-1 infection and is suppressed by the viral Vif protein. Nature 2002; 418 : 646–50. [Google Scholar]
- Lecossier D, Bouchonnet F, Clavel F, Hance AJ. Hypermutation of HIV-1 DNA in the absence of the Vif protein. Science 2003; 300 : 1112. [Google Scholar]
- Mariani R, Chen D, Schrofelbauer B, et al. Species-specific exclusion of APOBEC3G from HIV-1 virions by Vif. Cell 2003; 114 : 21–31. [Google Scholar]
- Mangeat B, Turelli P, Caron G, Friedli M, Perrin L, Trono D. Broad antiretroviral defence by human APOBEC3G through lethal editing of nascent reverse transcripts. Nature 2003; 424 : 99–103. [Google Scholar]
- Harris RS, Bishop AM, Sheehy HM, et al. DNA deamination mediates innate immunity to retroviral infection. Cell 2003; 113 : 803–9. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang H, Yang B, Pomerantz RJ, Zhang C, Arunachalam SC, Gao L. The cytidine deaminase CEM15 induces hypermutation in newly synthesized HIV-1 DNA. Nature 2003; 424 : 94–8. [Google Scholar]
- Vartanian JP, Sommer P, Wain-Hobson S. Death and the retrovirus. Trends Mol Med 2003; 9 : 409–13. [Google Scholar]
- Marin M, Rose KM, Kozak SL, Kabat D. HIV-1 Vif protein binds the editing enzyme APOBEC3G and induces its degradation. Nat Med 2003; 9 : 1398–403. [Google Scholar]
- Stopak K, de Noronha C, Yonemoto W, Greene WC. HIV-1 Vif blocks the antiviral activity of APOBEC3G by impairing both its translation and intracellular stability. Mol Cell 2003; 12 : 591–601. [Google Scholar]
- Yu X, Yu Y, Liu B, Luo K, Kong W, Mao P, Yu XF. Induction of APOBEC3G ubiquitination and degradation by an HIV-1 Vif-Cul5-SCF complex. Science 2003; 302 : 1056–60. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.