Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 19, Number 12, Décembre 2003
|Page(s)||1193 - 1194|
|Published online||15 December 2003|
- Suntharalingam M, Wente SR. Peering through the pore : nuclear pore complex structure, assembly, and function. Dev Cell 2003; 4 : 775–89. [Google Scholar]
- Walther TC, Alves A, Pickersgill H, et al. The conserved Nup107-160 complex is critical for nuclear pore complex assembly. Cell 2003; 113 : 195–206. [Google Scholar]
- Harel A, Orjalo AV, Vincent T, et al. Removal of a single pore subcomplex results in vertebrate nuclei devoid of nuclear pores. Mol Cell 2003; 11 : 853–64. [Google Scholar]
- Belgareh N, Rabut G, Bai SW, et al. An evolutionarily conserved NPC subcomplex, which redistributes in part to kinetochores in mammalian cells. J Cell Biol 2001; 154 : 1147–60. [Google Scholar]
- Vasu S, Shah S, Orjalo A, Park M, Fischer WH, Forbes DJ. Novel vertebrate nucleoporins Nup133 and Nup160 play a role in mRNA export. J Cell Biol 2001; 155 : 339–54. [Google Scholar]
- Elbashir S, Harborth J, Lendeckel W, Yalcin A, Weber K, Tuschl T. Duplexes of 21-nucleotide RNAs mediate RNA interference in cultured mammalian cells. Nature 2001; 411 : 494- 8. [Google Scholar]
- Boehmer T, Enninga J, Dales S, Blobel G, Zhong H. Depletion of a single nucleoporin, Nup107, prevents the assembly of a subset of nucleoporins into the nuclear pore complex. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2003; 100 : 981–5. [Google Scholar]
- Macaulay C, Forbes DJ. Assembly of the nuclear pore : biochemically distinct steps revealed with NEM, GTPgS, and BAPTA. J Cell Biol 1996; 132 : 5–20. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.